Requirements to be an Air Champion – Citizen Scientist
- Read the “Air Champions” Commitment Agreement (Link Here).
- Complete the application form below,
- Purchase and setup your Flow,
- Join the Open Social Network Group “Air Champion”: https://www.facebook.com/Air-Champions-101023334788710
- Post an update every week and respond to occasional inquiries,
- Over the next six (6) months, review the four (4) hours of Air Quality background material,
- Complete the “Air Champion Assessment, and
- Make a difference in your Community.
Includes: Access to Study Material, Online Knowledge Assessment, Certificate, Lifetime Membership in Closed Social Media Groups and Administration / Oversight.
Starting New: If you are starting from scratch, you will need a new Flow Personal Pollution Monitor:
- $129.00 (+ Tax / Shipping) for Flow 1 Pollution Monitor (Purchase Here) plus $30.00 = Total $159.00 (+ Tax / Shipping)
- $159.00 (+Tax / Shipping) for Flow 2 Pollution Monitor (Purchase Here) plus $30.00 = Total $189.00 (+ Tax / Shipping)
Note: All Profits from sales of Flow 1 and Flow 2 Pollution Monitors, purchased through the McMac Cx website, directly supports Student Scholarships.
Bring your own Flow: If you already have your own Flow Personal Pollution Monitor, the fee is
Full Scholarships: Full scholarships to Students include a “Flow 1” Pollution Monitor. Scholarship disbursement dependent on available funds. Applicants will be placed on a waiting list if funds are not immediately available. Applicants can still finish the application onboarding process while awaiting scholarships.
Sponsor Air Champions Details Here.