SCHOOL IEQ PARTNERS PROGRAM
McMac Cx delivers prepackaged Solutions for deployment by School Boards, Parent Organizations, Teachers, Administrators and Students that create formal pathways connecting Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Performance to your School’s best Teaching and Learning Performance Outcomes.
Our School IEQ Partners Program creates a living laboratory for:
- Understanding how your School’s Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Impacts Staff Productivity, Retention, Healthcare Costs and Absenteeism,
- Understanding how your School’s Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Impacts Student Health and their ability to Learn,
- Creating Engagement with all Stakeholders to create and maintain a pathway to the best possible School work and learning environment, and
- Empowering implementation of Best Practices through Continuous Real-Time data Transparency and modeled Best-Practice Outcome Accountability.
Our School IEQ Partners Program includes:
Click here for details ▼
Social Tech Solutions
- A School-Specific Advanced Software Modeling Analysis of your School’s current operational processes and policies to evaluate Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Impact on Students, Staff and connected Neighborhoods (Poorly Maintained School IAQ, Basic Code-Minimum IAQ and Accepted Best Practice IEQ performance outcomes evaluation):
- One (1) Stationary RESET Certified Indoor Environmental Quality monitor with Customized Dashboard for Continuous Full IEQ Visibility.
- Two (2) wearable Personal Pollution Monitors (PPM), suitable for individual students to explore their Schools, Home and Community Air Quality.
- Creation and Implementation of an IEQ Management Plan for your school.
IEQ Knowledge areas:
- Understand how Advanced Sensor Technology works and how Data Visualization is a fast growing Career Path.
- Understand how Data Transparency is a Democratizing Force for change.
- Understand how Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality impacts our health and the ability to be our best selves.
- Understand how to quickly Evaluate the capabilities of School’s Maintenance Programs and Policies with respect to IEQ.
- Gain insight into how School Board and Community Decisions impact Staff and Student Health.
- Understand how Indoor and Outdoor Air Quality are Impacted by Accountability of established Regulatory Ordinances.
- YOUR BEST FUTURE
- Understand how emerging Best Practices are influencing how Architects, Municipal Codes, School Operations shape your Future.
- Gain access to on-ramps for Advocacy that Impact Meaningful Change.
- Understand the Importance of Independently Verified International Certifications (LEED, WELL, RESET Air) Accountability.
Schools IEQ Partners Costs:
Click here for details ▼
- Full Scholarship: To be eligible for full funding ($11,500.00) of this Program, Students, Teachers, Staff and School Board officials will deploy Social Tech disclosure mechanisms to create real time third-party verified transparency of IEQ performance outcomes to all stakeholders.
- School IEQ Partner Program WITH Full Transparency: A McMac Cx subsidized cost of $5,500.00 supplies all of the Program items listed above. Visualization to all Stakeholders (Students, Teachers, Parents, Community) IS mandatory.
- School IEQ Partner Program WITHOUT Full Transparency: A non-subsidized cost of $11,500.00 supplies all of the Program items listed above. Visualization by all Stakeholders (Students, Teachers, Parents, Community) is NOT mandatory.
- Purchase Social Tech Only: The Social Tech used in the program can be purchased separately. All profits from the supply of our Social Tech Flow Personal Pollution Monitors (PPM) supports our Air Champions – Citizen Scientist Student Scholarships.
- Purchase IEQ Modeling and Analysis Only: Schools can contract directly with McMac Cx to complete a modeling analysis of the Social, Environmental and Financial Cost Benefits to students, staff and connected neighborhoods of:
- Poorly Maintained School IEQ,
- Basic Code-Minimum IEQ and
- Accepted Best Practice IEQ performance outcomes.
The cost is $3,500.00 per school. Service is free if we cannot demonstrate benefits exceeding fifty (50) times our fee.
- Purchase IEQ Management Plan Only: Schools can contract directly with McMac Cx to create and implement an IEQ Management Plan at your school. The cost is $1,500.00 per school.