From Project initial Concept, through end-of-useful-life decommissioning, McMac Cx ensures the places we Live, Learn, Work and Play achieve the highest Health, Efficiency and Prosperity possible.
We help with the following:
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL / QUALIFICATION PHASE
When RFQ/RFP responses require a higher level of design detail (and increase the time and cost of securing future work) we deploy software based modeling tools that capture best practice benefits across social, environmental, and financial alternatives.
- Decreases proposal development time and cost.
- Provides detailed project specific, community focused Social, Environmental and Financial benefits useful for Picking Teams, Leadership Review and Community engagement.
- Allows small firms to produce modeled analyses that exceed most larger firms capabilities.
The concept phase presents many challenges, and we have solutions. Here are just some of the solutions we deploy:
Challenge 1: It is difficult to get realistic above-minimum-code costing data together in a timely manner necessary to make multiple scenario sustainable alternative evaluations.
Our Service: Deploy advanced analytics tools that incorporate location specific costing capabilities, simple net present value monetization and Triple Bottom Line – Cost Benefit Analysis (TBL-CBA) modeling.
The Benefits: Instantly compare and evaluate fully costed Social, Environmental and Financial contributions and impacts. Decreases decision time. Higher level of confidence moving forward.
Challenge 2: Difficulty accessing up-to-date project jurisdiction relevant Green Incentives and Channel Focused Lending Partners.
Our Service: Instant access to all National Sustainability Incentives and aligned Lenders.
The Benefits: Incorporate incentives into TBL-CBA modeling to maximize investment decisions. Find the Right Incentives, connect with the Right Lender and build the Right Project. Scalable and cost effective, from small contractors to large developers.
Challenge 3: Many clients feel they are being forced into a sustainability checklist, without fully understanding the full benefits to their Business, their Clients, the Environment or the Community.
Our Service: Deploy our robust Modeling tools and Building Science knowledge.
The Benefits: Uncover what is important and how project alternatives match your business goals. You decide which above-minimum-code third-party-verified certifications (Energy Star, LEED, WELL Building, Net Zero, Living Building Challenge, etc.) complement your Environmental Social Governance (ESG) goals and recognition opportunities.
Challenge 4: Facility Management is becoming more challenging as Buildings become more complicated, Occupiers more sophisticated, Requirements more nuanced and the knowledge base of Facility Management Professionals ages out of the workforce.
Our Service: Fundamental Facility Management Review (FFMR):
The Benefits: Understand expected model for Operational success via identified facility management tasks. Results form basis for design development and final implementation of policies, procedures and tools necessary to achieve operational objectives. Understand emerging technologies and policies that protect your business model.
Because Building Core Systems Commissioning Requirements are now mandatory across most code jurisdictions we deploy our McMac Cx Customized Commissioning Process.
- Technology assisted, Human driven customized insertion of the Commissioning Process into Clients’ traditional design process.
- Formal transparency path to success via proven best practices methodologies, clearly communicated Team expectations and third party verified milestones and deliverables.
Because Value Engineering recommendations by contractors seldom capture the Business, Social, or Environmental Impacts, we help refine Business, Social, and Financial Models. We also deploy McMac Cx Control Integrity Assessment Technology when project completion is difficult to determine due to uncertainty in completeness of Controls Integration and Final Commissioning Process.
- Instantly evaluate Value Engineering alternatives against Client’s full business model, including Community impacts and benefits.
- The McMac Cx Controls Integrity Assessment technology verifies device connections, sequences of operation, trends, alarms and system continuity.
It is difficult to monitor performance during the initial twelve (12) month Warranty period, so we deploy deploy McMac Cx Cloud Based Data Analytics, Visualization and Optimization. Businesses also need confirmation that the spaces provided maximize health and productivity, so we deploy McMac Cx Audited Indoor air Quality (IAQ).
- Creates third-party trusted oversite ensuring maximum health, efficiency and productivity.
Identify construction issues that will be paid for out of Construction funds.
- Continuous monitoring and visualization of Temperature, Humidity, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC) and Particulate Matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10).
- Businesses can provide employees with continuous IAQ visualization ensuring a safe and healthy workplace, decreasing absenteeism and increasing retention and productivity.